Followers

Monday, August 30, 2010

Makeup Haul!!!!! Powders

Today I went to the mall and spent tooooooo much money!!!!! I am looking for a good setting powder/foundation powder to use. I went to Sephora and bought:
YSL Matt and Radiant Powder
Fresh Facial Luster
Dior skin Forever Compact Teint Haute Perfection
Laura Mercier Loose Setting Powder




THEN I went to Nordstrom and stopped by the CHANEL counter and I picked up the CHANEL Double Perfection Teint Compact.

After spending lots of money at the mall I went to Dollar Tree to buy some random storage boxes and came across some Sally Hansen Moist & Matte Liquid Color ($1!!!) Dollar Tree has GREAT makeup products sometimes.

So I will post reviews for these products tomorrow when I get some time. I can't WAIT!!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment