Followers

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Kat Von D Tattoo Liner



I have the Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper. I have had it for a few days and I just decided today if I liked it or not. The applicator is a little tricky but once I got used to it I definitely like this liquid eyeliner.

It took me a few days but I like it now. Before I would apply it and the liquid would hardly come out and then I would tell myself 'ugh I don't like this eyeliner'. BUT then I would decide to use it again and it would work perfectly so then I would change my mind AGAIN. I think I just had to get used to the applicator.

It is like a pen with a brush at the end and there is no button to push to make more eyeliner come out. My Shu Uemura liquid eyeliner pen has a button on the bottom that you can press to make more product come out which I like.

I love liquid eyeliner!

No comments:

Post a Comment