Followers

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Givenchy & Blink Liquid Eyeliners

I ordered these liquid eyeliners online at sephora.com. I had used the Givenchy before and really liked it because it was very precise and the formula was nice, although a little flaky. The Blink LE was one I had not tried before since sephora only has it online. The Blink is not as intense a black as the Givenchy. The Givenchy applicator brush is better than the Blink IMO, but the formula on the Givenchy seems grainy. I don't know if mine was just defective but the Givenchy had some, I don't know it looked like dried eyeliner chunks in the formula. BUT I do like the intense black the Givenchy has over the Blink. I have to apply two layers of the Blink to get the intensity of one layer of the Givenchy.


The Givenchy rubbed off in little flakes easily. The Blink rubbed on in bigger flakes but it took a lot more rubbing to get it to flake. All in all these both are good eyeliners. The Givenchy is $5 more expensive for less product, BUT I use less of the Givenchy to get the intensity I like. Whereas the Blink comes with more product but I have to apply a lot more because it is not an intense black.

After using them for a week I think the Givenchy is much better than the Blink liner. The blink liner flakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment