Followers

Friday, July 30, 2010

Wal-Mart Purchases

All of these things were purchased by me at Wal-Mart last night. These are reviews of RIMMEL Soft Kohl liner pencil, Cover Girl line exact, and Total Eye Makeover Set from ON-THE-GO Beauty.

Cover Girl did a great job with these eye liners. UNFORTUNATELY I accidentally bought Brown instead of Black :(. So I will have to go back and buy a black one too. The eyeliner is easy to apply and I really like the felt tip because it stays moist. $6.24
The Soft Kohl pencil is great. It goes on very smooth and you can smudge it easily. I have not had a chance to use it yet, but so far I like what I see. $2.77 at Wal-Mart.

I bought this brush set because it was the perfect size to keep in my purse. I love it! The brushes are soft and fluffy, but best of all miniature. They were only $6.98.




No comments:

Post a Comment